Due to the popularity of our Japan Centre Pop Culture Snack box, we wanted to reward you with the opportunity to have a little bit of fun this month. If you’ve always wanted to try famous Japanese snacks but didn’t want to wait weeks for them to arrive from Japan – if at all, then you’ll love our snack box.
What is the Pop Culture Snack Box?
Each month, subscribers of our Pop Culture Snack Box are surprised with an exclusive and rare collection of some of the most famous and in demand Japanese snacks on the market. Some of these range from items available on our site to items you can only get in Japan or with amazing supplier contacts – like us of course! For those of you on a budget, this is a cost effective way for you to be able to try as many different snacks as possible without spending too much money. Each month, the snacks will feature new and exciting products to tantalise your tastebuds – visit our snack box page.
What Can I Win?
This month, we’re giving you the opportunity to to win our special limited edition box! The bonus box will be the same size as our premium box and will contain just as many items. These bonus box items will be unveiled on our social media channels over the next week so follow us and keep an eye out.
How Can I Enter?
It’s super easy to enter our bonus box competition. All you have to do is:
- Comment on this blog post or tweet us @japancentre with your all time Japanese snack favourite. If you’ve never tried any, you can tell us what you’d like to try.
- You do not have to be signed up already to enter – this competition is open to everyone.
- The competition is also open to our current subscribers. Instead of receiving just your regular subscription box, should you win, you will receive the limited edition box too.
- Keep an eye out for our bonus box snack list!
Congratulations to Twitter user @CHEGBERS
A Few Conditions
- As much as we love all our customers from outside the UK, we can only send the winner the Japanese Pop Culture Snack & Bonus Boxes to a European address.
- This competition ends at 4pm on Friday 27th May 2016, so make sure to leave a comment and tweet us before then.
- The winner will be chosen at random from a list of entrants who tweeted us and/or commented on the blog post.