Get your gifts in time for the big day!
We love doing our Christmas shopping online, but it does mean that we can’t leave it until Christmas Eve to do it all! If you want guaranteed delivery before Christmas from Japan Centre Online there are a few dates to be aware of to make sure you receive your order in time. Please be aware these dates are also for guaranteed delivery before New Year.
Please place your order by 9am GMT on the date shown depending on your delivery destination. We recommend where possible to select a courier service with tracking to avoid disappointment.
Courier – UK Mainland: Wednesday 18th December
Courier – Non UK Mainland: (Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Highland, parts of Scotland, Guernsey & Jersey) Thursday 12th December
Royal Mail First Class – Monday 16th December We recommend using the courier delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for the Royal Mail Christmas postal service!
Courier – Germany, France, Ireland, Netherlands: Monday 16th December
Courier – Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Sweden: Wednesday 11th December
Courier – Greece, Norway, Bulgaria, Malta and Switzerland: Monday 9th December
Royal Mail – Europe/ US/ Canada: Tuesday 3rd December
Royal Mail – Western Europe: Tuesday 10th December We recommend using the courier delivery service as we cannot guarantee Royal Mail international delivery even if ordering by this date.
- Once we have dispatched your goods, you should normally receive them within the time frame chosen. While we will attempt to rectify any delivery problems as soon as reasonably possible, the operation of the delivery companies we use is outside our control. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
- If items you order are out of stock, this may slow down how fast your order can be processed. We recommend you choose to have any out of stock items removed or substituted.
- Royal Mail deliveries cannot be tracked, we recommend that you use a courier service which will be less likely to experience any Christmas delays or losses.
- Ordering by these dates will guarantee that your order will be dispatched in time for the delivery company to deliver before Christmas, according to each delivery company’s expected service.
- There may be situations outside of our control, such as bad weather, which could affect the delivery schedule of your order. We cannot be held responsible should these arise.
- If using a courier service, please make sure that you are available to sign for your delivery on the first attempted delivery date.
If you wish to ask about Global Express delivery service, want to place an order for Christmas after these dates, or you live in a country not specified in the information above, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For all our terms and conditions please see here for further details.