New Japan Centre Bookshop Now Open

main

Since the Japan Centre food shop moved to a new premises in Regent Street, you may have noticed that there have been some changes to our bookshop. Unfortunately, due to a lack of space, we have been unable to display a large range of our products.

That was before…

The Japan Centre Bookshop is now better than ever with a brand new shop and a greater focus on the fun Japanese items that you know you want! We have a huge range of Japanese books, magazines, comics, manga, gifts and toys! In fact, if you are interested in Japanese culture, we invite you to come and check our new shop so you can see it for yourself.

bookshop3

You can now find our new Japan Centre bookshop at:
19 Air Street
Soho
London
W1B 5AG

And our new telephone number is:
020 3405 1150

bookshop2

We look forward to welcoming you here soon!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Categories: BOOKS, HOME

Stay in touch!

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

13 Comments on “New Japan Centre Bookshop Now Open”

1. April 22, 2010 at 3:48 pm #

thats cool.. is there a noticeboard? I have a room to let in my apartment and id love to have another japanese student staying with me. I notice that the japan centre forum is not a very busy website! If you have a noticeboard in that shop please let me know and i will come and put a sign up! thank you :)

2. Mark
    April 26, 2010 at 11:03 am #

Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, since the old book shop has moved, we no longer offer a noticeboard service at Japan Centre.

We are currently in the process of integrating one into our website. Watch this space!

Mark | Japan Centre

3. July 9, 2010 at 2:29 pm #

Can one buy furoshiki at your shop ? If not, where can I find them in London ? I am also looking for Pilot Hi-Tec C, CHOOSE and Signo ballpoint pens.

I live in Brussels but will be visiting London soon. Thanks for your help.

4. July 28, 2010 at 10:09 pm #

do you publish an english version of shounen jump?

thanks

5. ken
    July 30, 2010 at 11:25 am #

Do you have the latest version (i.e. september) of Dengeki Hobby Magazine and Hobby Japan in the shop?

6. Stefy
    January 7, 2011 at 11:24 am #

do you sell Totoro soft toys like the ones shown in the photograph on this page, I will be coming in March 2011 and hope to find them :)

7. Anne
    January 17, 2011 at 11:58 pm #

I’ll be in London in July and I was wondering if you sell any nendoroids or figma. Thanks in adavance.

8. Miss.Lady
    July 23, 2012 at 5:56 pm #

can I bay screen-tone there?

• Japan Centre | Hannah
      August 31, 2012 at 4:31 pm #

Hi,

Unfortunately we don’t sell screentone at the bookshop. Have you tried Rakuten?

Japan Centre

9. Michael Williams
    December 20, 2012 at 8:58 am #

Do you know were I could find a copy of: Bushido on the High Seas, by Ryunosuke Valentine Megumi. This is an English language edition of a Japanese book.

10. George Keeping
    February 7, 2013 at 5:18 pm #

Hi
    Do you sell any reference books for japanese art / tattoo?
    Regards